Our mentors work closely with social innovators to develop, implement and evaluate ideas that are making a difference in the world. Working together, these initiatives will be able to efficiently reach their goals.
The Social Mentor Network is the brainchild of the EDGE Network, the United Church of Canada and the Presbyterian Church in Canada. It matches social innovators and mentors together in an effort to increase the success rates of local, regional and national initiatives within the United Church of Canada and Presbyterian Church in Canada’s networks.
The Social Mentor Network is a network that:
- Connects mentors with social innovator mentees based on each other’s specialties or organizational information
- Enables social initiatives across the country to leverage each other’s skills and best practices through connections or group forums.
- Encourages mentors to become engaged in the social.
- Supports foundations by providing ongoing support to their funded initiatives.
- Increases the visibility of social initiatives across Canada.
*The Social Mentor Network is growing by invitation only.
Find out more at www.socialmentornetwork.ca